|Near Cathedral Peak|
- Two pairs of underarmor compression shorts and a pair of boxers
- One pair of athletic shorts (for hot daytime temps)
- One pair of hiking pants
- Two short-sleeved polyester shirts
- Rain gear; pants and a jacket
- Two pairs of hiking socks
- One fleece sweater
- Long underwear, top and bottom
This worked well for me in September in warm (low 90's) and cold (low 30's) temperatures. Again, you have to consider your own needs when it comes to clothing.
Continued in next blog...